Breaking News
Loading...
February 19, 2013

Info Post

As promised in my last post about the Shrimp: Various properties for the body

At this time I will post a variety of ways of processing the shrimp, I will provide all readers a recipe which is also my favorite: v

So let's just get to the point ^ ^

Shrimp Mayonnaise Paprika

Ingredients:

500 shrimp peeled, medium
75 g cornstarch
2 tbsp cornflour
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt Cooking oil Paprika Sauce Mayonnaise:
100 ml bottled mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk white
1 teaspoon bottled chili sauce
1/2 tsp tomato paste
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon gelatin powder, stir 1 tablespoon warm water to clear
20 g red pepper, chopped

How to make:

1. Cut the back of the shrimp, wash under running water until completely clean.
2. Drain, wipe it dry.
3. Stir the cornstarch, flour, pepper and salt until blended.
4. Balut each shrimp with the flour mixture until blended.
5. Fry in plenty of oil to medium heat until dry. Drain.
6. Paprika Mayonnaise Sauce: Mix all ingredients (except peppers) until blended.
7. Add chopped peppers and stir well.
8. Serve fried shrimp with Paprika Sauce Mayonnaise.

It is one of the foods that I think is good and healthy, as in my post yesterday also on Shrimp: Various properties for the body of the shrimp is a healthy and nutritious food for our own bodies, so let's keep our lives and health.
One of my favorite quotes is

"Healthy is more expensive than the most expensive thing in the world"

So let us together take care of health and fitness.

Up here I just post this time, maybe in the next post I will share about fish fish contain nutrients and certainly nourish us ^ ^.
See you next post ,enjoy your read at here.

0 comments: